“Losing weight is one of the hardest things you can do.”
That’s what legendary strength coach Dan John told us at a certification I attended several weeks ago and it’s true. As a fitness professional, I can attest that it’s far easier to make progress in just about any other way than it is to lose weight.
I spent the past month thinking about why losing weight is so difficult and I came up with the following 3 reasons why it’s so hard and the possible solution to each challenge.
In this week’s podcast you’ll learn:
- Why trying to blame weight gain/ loss on one thing like carbs or cardio brings limited results and adds stress to your lifestyle.
- How trying to have the perfect diet or workout can backfire and handicap your results.
- Why the physical science behind nutrition and exercise isn’t nearly as important as the emotional side of weight loss / gain.
- How keeping track of your reason for eating may be even more important than just tracking what you eat.
- How short-term weight loss challenges and cleanses can hold you back and actually make weight loss even harder in the long run.
- How to use your desire for instant gratification to speed up weight loss rather than slow it down.
Listen down below and let me know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org