An effective workout needs just 3 things to help you lose weight, build muscle and improve performance. Anyone can acquire all three with relative ease but very few ever do which is why most people fail to achieve the results they want from their workouts.
In this week’s podcast I discuss each of these three things in detail. I also discuss why so messages within our fitness culture make it difficult to gain these three things.
I also talk about:
- Why working as hard as possible doesn’t promise results.
- How too much physical stress can actually hurt your results and prevent change.
- Why I tell all new clients that I have no interest in forcing them to do anything they don’t want to do.
- How muscle confusion and too much variety can make it harder to get the results you want.
- Why you’ll never find the ultimate fitness and weight loss answers you need on the internet.
- The simple tool that ensures you have all three elements in every workout and why 95% of most people don’t use it.
Listen in below and hit me up with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Also; if you find my podcast helpful please leave a review on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Google Play. I really appreciate it!